Friday, June 24, 2011

Contest Update

So last night I had the photo shoot.

I thought I got some workable material, and this morning I proved it on Photoshop. Folks, we're good to go!

If you're an old Clarity of Night contest pro, this photo is DIFFERENT. I think you'll like it. Rather surreal. Plenty of room for millions of interpretations.

In accordance with tradition, I will be sending out a sneak peek of the photo and announce the name by email next week. If you haven't participated in a contest before and want to be on my mailing list (or if you don't get an email by the end of next week and want one), then drop me a line at jevanswriter at yahoo dot com. I'd be happy to add you.

Look for the contest to begin in mid-July. Just as a reminder, this contest will not follow the format of the last. All entries will be publicly posted. HOWEVER, the number of entries will be subject to limitation, so this time, you don't want to wait until the end. You deadline dancers out there are going to have to get in gear this time around!

7 comments:

Yamini said...

Eagerly looking forward to it :)

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

Ive wanted to take part in your contest for the last 3 years but i haven't.
But i surely will this time :)
Ill send u a mail!

Sandra Cormier said...

I'll be on vacation mid July. If I'm not ripping the roof off my old shed, I'll certainly be working on my entry!

Margaret said...

Eager to take part again, Jason. Looking forward to the prompt!

Anonymous said...

Yamini, Harini, Sandra, and Margaret,

Thank you! It's getting close. :D

SzélsőFa said...

i'm waiting to participate again this time :)

Kunjal said...

contest here means to have vivid imaginations of a single photograph which is surely a joy !!