Friday, January 13, 2006

Meme from Mac

I've been tagged by MacAllister Stone for a meme. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your archive.
2. Find the 23rd post.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in a blog entry along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people.

I thought I'd spice it up just a little. So I'm changing rule #4. No one's gonna stop me, right?

4. Imagine someone says this sentence to you in a long, long line at McDonald's while they're trying to un-jam the jumbo cup dispenser. Write your reply.

Okay, here goes:

Man with wad of chewing tobacco: "He didn't reach for the sweatshirt folded on his dresser."

Me: "I'd say not! A crew neck wouldn't blow a hole in a burglar like THAT!"

Let's see, whom shall I tag? I tag the first five people who are overdue to post and could use something easy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit, Ann! It blows me away how she (Loreena McKennitt for those who have no idea who we're talking about) takes traditional poetry and matches it with amazing melodies. She's incredibly talented.

WannabeMe said...

*counting number of my posts*

Crap! I just started my blog last month and I only have 22 posts.

ARgh.

Mindy Tarquini said...

Whew! Let's me off the hook. I post everyday.

Dana - you're such a sucker for these things.

Mac said...

Heh--brilliant twist on the meme, Jason. :) I don't do these all that often--but have been tagged rather a lot, lately.