I was tagged by Dani aka Oddyoddy013, to do a little self-revelation. Always juicy material for a blog post, no?
My task is to list 12 things I like, 1 thing I love, and 8 things I hate. Then, if I dare, I am to tag 3 people.
1. Sleeping in.
2. Staying up late.
3. The sound of a breeze in the forest, but not wind.
4. The color and glow of moonlight.
5. Old cemeteries.
6. Squaring off with someone and having a delving conversation.
7. Mustard. Alone if necessary.
8. Hot/spicy food.
9. The challenge.
10. Hot tubs.
11. The power of revealing yourself.
12. When you drop a buffalo wing and it hits your napkin, not your pants.
1. Eyes. Intense ones. (The first thing I saw when I met Aine.)
1. Disregard for logic.
2. Noise and chaos.
3. People who choose to be threats and do harm.
6. Liver. (Cooked, not operational.)
7. Being impeded or restrained.
8. My mistakes.
So there you go. Anything interesting? Do you want to offer a few of your own?
I tag Loveable Homebody, Mona, and Karen. If they want to.