Friday, April 22, 2011

Game Friday: Headaches

So, it's Friday. Good Friday if you so celebrate.

We need to unwind a little, I think.

Today's invitation is to tell us what gives you a headache. What gets the old cranial vasculature pumping?

Then, as a follow-up, tell us what antidote you use to soothe those nerves.

(You feel better already, don't you?!)

I'll start.

My headache bringer: when the rate of problem creation exceeds the rate of problem solution.

My headache slayer: a massage with a really light touch.


Go at it. Exorcise those stress demons!

4 comments:

Cloudia said...

REIKI changed my life. i use it every day-




Warm Aloha from Honolulu


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

the walking man said...

I don't really get headaches but Valium and Vicodin cure them.

Lee said...

People that want to force their agenda and expectations on me,
p l e a s e!!!

cure: Get quiet - yoga and contemplative prayer.

Yes thx, I celebrate - it's a Happy Easter for me, and you?

Hope you are detoxing my friend ~.

SzélsőFa said...

sometimes hunger and lack of sleep.
guess the cure.
bingo :P