Okay, since I've hit my twentieth post, I figure it's time to ask a couple of feedback questions (I aim to please here at The Clarity of Night).
1. Do you prefer posts written in story form (such as An Interlude in Grandview Cemetery) or confessional form (such as Forest Circles)? Is the current mix good, or would you like to see more of one kind or the other?
2. Do you like stories posted in serial form, or is that annoying?
3. What do you like best about this site?
4. What do you like least about this site?
5. What haven't you seen that you would like to see here?
Feel free to answer any or all of the above questions. Thanks for the input!